Friday, January 7, 2011

Wow, 2 years since I lasted posted


Many things have happened in the last 2 years since I last posted. The most major recent thing is that my title as a military wife has now been taken to another level. I am now the military wife of a deployed solider! Never thought I would be that as my husband "assured" me when we got engaged. HA HA

Its been rough and we are just at the beginning of our journey. I am a "single" mom to an almost 3 year old and two boxer dogs. Single moms should get a gold pass to heaven. Its rough. Its been rough on me. Rough on our Firecracker and rough on our dogs (the silent forgotten fur kids).

I am blogging again to help me journal again to help me get some feelings out and more so to keep my husband up to date on our daily lives. I don't want to spend our "skyping" venting or chatting about mundane stuff. If he doesnt read it, its okay. As long as he knows its here for when he wants to feel closer to us and feel like he is home. If I can give him that 5 mins of forgetting that he is in a war zone then Ive done my part of keeping the home fires burning.

No comments: