My poor baby had his first shots (HIB and PC) and SCREAMED all last night. Apparently this is not the normal reaction, but can happen to some babies. He didn't want his mom either. Only his Auntie Kitty (Stephanie). It broke my heart, but I was thankful that his Crazy Auntie Kitty was there to comfort him. I asked the Dr to order a different brand of the Dtap for new time, since I don't want the one with cow tissue in it.And my little guy weighed in at 12lb, 10oz, which is up 6 oz from a few days before. Geez, he is a Meyer. lol!
I also discovered that Kai loves us all for one special thing.
Me/Mommy- He only likes me to feed him and he only poops with me (why me?)
Daddy- He loves to sleep with daddy at night.
Auntie Kitty- He loves to have fun and play with her (great, I can see them at a bar in 21 years together)
Uncle Adam- He loves to nap with UA.
Grandpa- He loves to exercise with him and play gettie toes
Grammie (note: not to be mistaken for Grandma, or Grammie will die, because that word makes her feel old)- Kai LOVES to sleep on Grammie's "clouds" (her words, not mine) during the day.
Oh and yesterday was the very first day in Kai's life that he did not see his Grammie or Grandpa. Yes, her is almost 3 months and has seen them every single day of his life. It was a sad day for all of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment