Saturday, July 19, 2008

Money Savers!!

No one likes to save money more than me :) I never pay full-price for anything and I clip coupons every Sunday. I also frequent chat boards that are for money savers. It is alot of work and sometimes I feel like I get obsessed with it (and probably do). I even got Sean to ask "do we have a coupon" before he buys anything. LOL! This is my part in trying to save some money for the family. Here are some of my recent finds:

For the house- Lowes has a $10 off $25 purchase when you sign up http://www.loweswinners.com/LifeTakesVisa/lowesVisaLanding.aspx They email you the coupon either the same day or the next. It works like a charm! Make extra copies of it and use it at Home Depot since they honor the coupons and obviously cant scan a Lowes coupon, so you can use over and over. You can only use at Lowes once though.

For At&T/Cingular customers- I just added free 200 minutes to our cell phones by calling 1-800-331-0500 (business line) and requested feature U200 and added 250 text messages for $3.99 (we don't text that much). They also have a 500 for $5.99. This is not an advertised promo just something I found on one of my money saving chat boards. lol! Sometimes the customer service person can be a pain, so just hang up and call right back and talk to someone else.

Oh and make sure you are getting your discount (if applicable) by checking here: https://www.wireless.att.com/business/enrollment/?_requestid=165784 Many places have them, even the military and students.

No comments: